Energy Factor Phospholipids Liquid
- FOCUS ON POTENCY -- Provides 7,800mg of phospholipids per serving. Unlike capsules, softgels, or other supplements, our formula is a liquid to ensure maximum absorption within the digestive system.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTION -- Dietary phospholipids maintain the structural integrity of brain cells, aiding cognition, clarity, energy, and concentration.
- COGNITIVE RECOVERY -- Phospholipids are a precursor to acetylcholine, which is an important neurotransmitter responsible for brain function, memory, and alertness.
- HEALTHY MENTAL -- Maintaining optimal phospholipid levels within the body has been shown to prevent cognitive decline and illness. We source our gluten-free, ethanol-free, and non-GMO formula from pure sunflower lecithin.
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED -- Developed by Dr. Christopher Campbell, a multi-board certified expert in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine. He leads Best Life Medical Center, a highly-trusted clinic with an integrative and functional approach to health.
Phospholipids are crucial to the well-being of our brain and body. They are a key component to the structural integrity of all the cells within the various systems of the body, including the brain, liver, heart, lungs, muscle, connective tissue, skin and G.I. tract. Regardless of which system they’re located in, phospholipids act to protect that system and facilitate proper function. As we age the amount of phospholipids in our body declines, which undoubtedly plays a role in the onset of a myriad of ailments. These ailments include most inflammatory conditions, gastric ulcers, leaky gut, ulcerative colitis, pleurisy, poor absorption of nutriment in the gut, the spread of various cancers, hyperlipidemia, age-related cognitive decline, learning, memory, stress, focus, declining immune function and liver disease. Phospholipids are one of the bodies foundation substance. The potential benefit of phospholipids in the prevention and treatment of disease is incredible. Optimal levels of phospholipids is vital to the proper functioning of the body. Supplementing phospholipids in individuals that are low has shown to be safe and effective.