- Protects and Promotes Connective Tissue Biosynthesis
- Supports the Body's Self-Repair Process for Cartilage, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia and Bone
- Supports Joint Lubrication and Cushioning
- Supports Normal Rejuvenation of Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
- Maintains Normal Connective Tissue Inflammatory Balance
Collagen is the most abundant structural protein found in the skin and connective tissues of the body. Over time, factors such as age, lifestyle, genetics, previous injury, inflammation and biomechanical instability can lead to the breakdown of collagen and slow the process of healthy collagen synthesis.
CollaGEN includes three clinically studied ingredients to support the natural healing process and maintain connective tissue structure. Most therapies simply block joint pain and connective tissue discomfort from exercise, and in doing so inhibit the regeneration and elongation of specific polysaccharide precursors and deplete nutrients, such as magnesium and vitamin C, that maintain joint and connective tissue health. FORTIGEL®, Tendaxion® and Mobilee® protect and preserve cartilage, tendons, ligaments, fascia, bone and the intervertebral discs of the spine.
1 scoop (8 grams) in 8 oz of water or the beverage of your choice per day or as recommended by your health care professional. Can also be added to food and baking products.